April 14, 2022

Time To Go Home…

 

Sewcial Sisters (l-r: Karen, Judy, Kathy D, MaryAnn, me, and Kay)
Our time is up at Primitive Gatherings’ retreat house. Did I tell you it’s called “The Gathering”? We’ll be taking a tour this morning, and then I’ll load up the Brynwoodmobile and turn for home.

I’ve had a wonderful time, got some things accomplished, and thoroughly enjoyed my stay, but I’m anxious to get back home. I have loads more photos to share, but I’ve been posting from my iPad, which is less than ideal for writing, so I’ll write a wrap up post tomorrow. 

I don’t want to miss the tour, so I’m going to close for now. Come back tomorrow to see the rest. Gotta run!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the tour! And how could the time have passed that fast? Seems to me it was just a few hours ago you were leaving to go to the retreat and now you're heading home already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certain your time evaporated while spending time with such lovely ladies. All too quickly and home again, home again, jiggity jig.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna