April 5, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Wisdom From An Eleven Year Old Corgi...

Hangin' Out On My Birthday

Hi, Everybody!

This was me on my eleventh Birthday.

I had a real great day, and while I got lots of treats and exercise, I did take a little time to reflect.  I thought I'd share my thoughts with you today. Consider them my "Deep Thoughts" that you might wanna incorporate into your own life. They're in no particular order.

  • If you're not sure about somethin', bark. If you're really sure about somethin', bark louder.
  • It's not the length of your legs. It's how fast and far they'll carry you.
  • Naps are always a good thing. So are treats and ridin' in cars or trucks.
  • Don't pee into the wind. Need I say more?
  • Never turn down a cuddle or a snack.
  • Sleepin' in your own bed is the best.
  • Always be nice to cats. Even if they're not dogs, they have value...like for exercise.
  • Eat treats first.
  • Sharin' is carin'. (As a Corgi who likes his treats, I think this is total BS, but Mom wanted me to say it anyway.)
  • Always mind your mom. (Yep. She made me write this, too.)
  • Eleven is better than ten, but not as good as twelve.
So, there you have it. My "Deep Thoughts" to commemorate my eleventh Birthday. Hope you like them. Now, I'm gonna go find somethin' really gross to roll in. snort

 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. Those are some funny rules Tag!
    Glad you enjoyed your Birthday.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Thanks! It was a perfect day. I like Mom's idea of stretchin' out Birthdays, so I'm gonna milk this one for at least another week!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Most excellent deep thoughts Tag (even the ones Mom made you say). Happiest of Birth Day months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Thanks! I gotta keep her happy. She's one of the peeps that keeps me in kibble. I like the way you think. A whole month! yay!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Tag. Your words of wisdom are really good. I am afraid my barking is not nearly as good as yours. I might sound more like a hoarse seal…lol. I like naps and treats the best. Love to You dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Thanks so much. I figured at my age, I should share some of the stuff I've learned...even if I don't practice all of it every day. You need a Corgi! They'll do all the barkin' you need. Naps and Treats are my faves, too.
      Love you right back!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna