December 31, 2015

My Favorite Recipes...


You'll be able to find any of the recipes I've shared with you on my blog here, in one, convenient place now. Just click on the titles below each picture to go to the original post/recipe. If you try any of our family favorites, I'd love to know what you think!


Sausage Rolls
Apple Roses Appetizer
Hopple Popple ala Liljegren



Cauliflower Breadsticks

Cranberry Cake with Sweet Sauce


My White House Sandwich Recipe
White House Sandwiches (My Version)


 Image © Our Best Bites Blog
 Peanut Butter Bars From Our Best Bites Blog 


Soft Homemade Caramels
Homemade Caramels

  
Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding
 Yorkshire Pudding


Home Canned Tomato Bruschetts
Tomato Bruschetta 


 Easy Homemade Bread Recipes
(Links to Flatbread and White Soda Bread Recipes)


Delicious Classic Caramel Corn
Classic Caramel Corn
          
Fresh Ingredients Taste Like Summer!


Sweet and Simple Cookies
French Palmier Cookies