December 7, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - Decoratin' Bella...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart
Hi, Everybody!
You've been readin' about how Mom and Dad are gonna decorate this year.
Brynwood Needleworks - Web Image - Labrador Christmas
I was on Mom's FaceBark page yesterday and I had an idea. I remembered that I
have a collar just like the ones these guys are wearin', so I ran into the entry cabinet
and dug it out. (psssst. Does that dog at the head of the table remind you of anybody?)

I got a brilliant idea!! I decided to do a little decoratin' of my own, too!
Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Bella and Tag
This year, I'm decoratin' The Black Dog! hee hee
Cool thing about puppies...they're easy to prank!
Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Bella
Hey! Wait a minute.
You aren't supposed to look this good, Bella Butt!
Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Bella
Stop that!
You're lookin' too darn cute!
Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Bella
This didn't go at all as I planned.
I was hopin' that she'd look as silly in this as I did last year.
Can you say "epic fail"? sigh

I can see I'm gonna have to work a little harder at this.
Gimme a week. I'll see what I can come up with.

I'll see you again in seven! 'til then...
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

3 comments:

  1. Cute. We like to put stuff on Boscoe, but Tyson doesn't like it one bit. It's so funny to watch how dogs relate to each other.

    Anyway Tag, I think that collar on Bella looks pretty much like a Jester collar. You need something more "manly" *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag it does look a wee bit small for Bella Butt's large neck. I love your table setting which looks ready for a serious meal of good eatins. Maybe Bella needs a blinking red nose so you can see her in the dark. LOL Super Seven Smooches...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna