December 27, 2015

Kicking It Up With The Double Points...

Brynwood Needleworks - Sherre's Socks, knit through the heel turn
I love those completely lazy days when there are no demands for one's time except by choice. When there's time to put up your feet, take a deep breath and just decompress.

Sometimes, I fill that time with a good book (I got a few new ones this Christmas!), hanging out by the pool with Tag and Bella, sewing on just about anything, or getting busy with my double point needles. Yesterday, I chose the needles.
Brynwood Needleworks - Sherre's Socks
I'm moving along at a pretty good clip on this pair. as I'm nearly finished with the first one. (I just have to finish the toe on this one.) These will go to my sister-in-love when they're finished. I'm sure they'll keep her feet toasty warm on those chilly days or nights in Wyoming.

I'll be working on them exclusively, until I get them both done! Now, where did I put that egg nog?
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. I don't knit but I love your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting can be such a calming process...when you know what you are doing and making...like you know how! For me it is a disaster. These socks are lovely and will be a wonderful gift. Egg Nog Bliss...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna