December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

Brynwood Needleworks - Christmas Merrymakers
  Yesterday, Nifty 50s gathered for a little holiday merriment (and last-minute sewing).
It's always fun when we get together, especially when we can celebrate a holiday!
Of course, we remembered to commemorate the event with a photograph.
 
Today, I'll be enjoying time with Handsome and the critters as we prepare for our
Christmas gathering. As always, we'll keep the reason for the season in our hearts.
Brynwood Needleworks - Angel (web image)
Merry Christmas Eve to one and all.
If you're traveling, please be safe. 
If you're staying home, enjoy all the blessings of family and friends.
 
Let the angels sing. His promises are true.
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna