December 15, 2015

Gentleman's Shaving Kit...

Brynwood Needleworks - Gentleman's Shaving Kit
I've completed another Christmas gift shaving kit.
Brynwood Needleworks - Gentleman's Shaving Kit
"A Gentleman is Well Prepared. 
A Gentleman is Well Mannered. 
A Gentleman is Well groomed."
Brynwood Needleworks - Gentleman's Shaving Kit
I hope the recipient loves it.
DonnaAcornSignature

2 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

This is a really great gift for guys. I think you will get lots of orders for these in the future..if you offer them. Your lists must be getting checked off! Merry Christmas Gifting...

laurajane said...

I love this Donna,a great gift for a chappy .Love well groomed men.xxHubby is a retired mechanic and gets very grubby oily in his workshop,but he sure scrubs up well.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails