April 28, 2022

(Not) Tuesdays With Tag - An Important Announcement...

She Just Turned Two

 Hi again, Everybody!

It appears I'm in the doghouse this week anyway. Tuesday, I talked about Carly, but I completely forgot to wish The Kid a Happy Birthday! She turned two yesterday!

Mom wants me to make it up to the Birthday Girl by tellin' the actual truth about how we all feel about her. We don't know what we'd do without this pretty girl in our lives. She's funny, silly, intelligent, driven, (annoying. It had to be said), athletic, and vocal. Man, can she tell a story or two! We're very happy you're ours.

I know you're glad to hear from me again, so I know you won't mind me droppin' another two cents' worth this week. See you next Tuesday.

Happy Birthday, Carlita Puppita Mummacita.
Two down...lots to go.

Smooches,

(Mom, Dad, Bella, Claudette and Crystal, too.)
xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Carly.
    She's a pretty girl! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birth Day Carly! Stretching the celebration over two days is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology. Thank you Tag for this extra post. Happy Birthday to Carly. She is a Wonder Dog with lots of antics we all enjoy hearing about from you dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna