April 19, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - White and Wet…

 

Surprise, Surprise

Hi, Everybody!
How’s the weather where you are?
It’s gettin’ so we don’t know what to expect from one day to the next. One day it’s lookin’ like Spring, for real. The next, we’ve got snow on the ground again. Yesterday, it snowed all.stinkin’.day. It’s supposed to get up to 61° by Thursday. It’s pretty confusin’.
Playin’ In The Snow
Dad took Boo, The Kid and me out for a good romp in the white stuff. There was lots of stuff to sniff on, and lots of room to run. It was awesome! 

I was mostly methodical and deliberate in my tracking’. The girls, on the other hand, ran from one end of our yard to the other. Carly chased her mom, who had speed to spare to keep well ahead of her. By the time they were ready to go back in the house, tongues were hangin’ down to their knees. We really needed it, ‘cuz we were startin’ to get cabin fever.

We’re hopin’ Winter will be over soon. We’re all lookin’ forward to hangin’ around in the yard and soakin’ up some rays. Mom wants to get into the garden, and we all want to help. Come on, warm weather!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun in the snow Tag.
    It snowed all day here also, I so wish it would stop.
    I need to get outside & clean up also, but just too cold yet.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Marilyn:
      Today was much better! We all got to run around in the sunshine. More, please.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Your view and ours looks about the same Tag. I do NOT want to go out and play in it. I never want to go out and play in it. I hates it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Mary Anne:
      We all got to play in sunshine today...Mom, Dad, the dogs and cats! It was awesome!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Oh Dear Tag. You could come here where we have lots of sunshine and it was 85F yesterday. Another warm day today at 86F predicted. You can imagine what this summer will be like here! Whew…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not anonymous…I am Sherry of createology.

      Delete
    2. Hi Miss "Anonymous" Sherry:
      lol. That temperature sounds perfect for all of us! I might have to shed a little, but with my undercoat, I'm always comfy. It's supposed to get nice here soon. We all got to play in the sunshine today. I hope we get more of the same.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna