April 12, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - When Mom’s Away…

Well, Hello

Hi, Everybody!

Mom made it safely to her retreat, and it looks like it’s just Dad and me to wrangle all the girls ‘til she gets back. She showed Dad what she does for The Barn Girls every mornin’ and night, so they won’t starve while she’s away. He already takes stellar care of me, Boo and The Kid, so we’re good, too.  

Dad and The Girls

Mom took this real nice picture of Dad and the girls on Sunday. We’re all so happy to see the sun again, we just had to memorialize it for you.

I’m not gonna hold forth too much this week. I have so many responsibilities here that I really can’t sit around and chew the fat with you, but I promise I’ll make it up to you next week. 

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. Glad Mom made it safe.
    Nice pic of Dad & the girls.
    Take good care of Dad & your sisters Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      Thanks for stoppin' by. We'll take care of each other 'til Mom gets back. Then it's all on her!
      lol
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Thank you Tag for keeping us up to date. Excellent photo of Dad and his girls. We will need one of you and Dad soon. Keep everyone in line my little Corgie cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Mom calls him "Handsome", but I don't see it. hee hee I'll see if Mom will take of picture of just us guys, and then you can decide.
      Smooches!
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Yes Tag, you have duties to attend to. After all, you need to keep the girls in line and make sure Dad feeds those kitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Don't tell Mom, but Dad even pets the kitties once in a while. I've seen it! shhhhh
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna