April 23, 2022

A Little More...


Updated Progress On My Goldwork Floral Wreath

I’m off to Portage this morning for the monthly craft group, but I wanted to share my progress on the goldwork wreath. I love how it’s coming together. 

I’ll have photos from today’s craft project on Monday, and more of this piece, too! I can see real progress now. I may do a short video to show you how these elements are created sometime next week, too. 

For now, I’ve got to run. Playtime in Portage with my dear friends awaits!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun with your craft group!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really progressing on this project - it's looking so good!
    Enjoy your craft group time - looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA-
      I’m taking longer on this one. I’m really concentrating on technique, and thoroughly enjoying it.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna