April 2, 2022

Surprises For The Birthday Boy...

Tag Got A Birthday Card
A lovely package arrived in the mail today! It was addressed to our favorite resident Corgi, Tag. His Birthday is Sunday, and one of my dear readers surprised us with a package.

This package arrived from Shirley W., who lives in Connecticutt. Don't you love the way she addressed the package?  

...and Gifts To Share
I read the card to Tag, reminding him he'll be eleven on Sunday, and then we tore into the package. Inside were Purebits™ dehydrated chicken treats for Tag and the girls, and chicken treats for the Barn Girls, too! (They were sampled right away, and if the dogs and cats had thumbs, Shirley, they would have all given the sign for their approval!)

In addition to all the treats the critters will enjoy were boxes of lovely teas for me! I was not familiar with Tea Forte™ brand, but there were three assortments: Herbal Retreat, Pumpkin Spice, and Warming Joy (which has me thoroughly intrigued). There was also a Twinings Variety Pack, and delightful Bigelow Lemon Lift (I do know that one!)

Shirley's thoughtfulness and generosity left me nearly speechless. What a sweet gift from someone I've only just come to know. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better.

                    Dear Shirley (I know you'll read this) -
                    Tag, all the girls and I, Thank you from the bottoms of our hearts.
                    We so appreciate your lovely gifts, and hope to show our appreciation
                    very soon.
                    Sending hugs from me, smooches from Tag, and kisses from the girls.
                    xoxoxo
                    Donna, Tag, Bella, Carly, Claudette & Crystal
                    (I'll leave a few snacks in the barn where I know Leo will find them, too)

                    PS. I'll be personally writing to you over the weekend. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy early Birthday Tag!
    What great treats for you, kitties, & Mom & Dad.
    Enjoy them!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww - how sweet! Happy Birth Day to Tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag, Happy Birthday tomorrow. How kind of Shirley to send your gift package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Tag. This was such a lovely and thoughtful package from one of your sweet blog readers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna