November 30, 2018

Completed Commissions...

Brynwood Needleworks "Bryn" Crossbody Wallets
 
I just have to add rivets and these three Bryns will be complete! Two are gifts, and one is for the giver. They'll be hand delivered in the next day or so. 

Today, I'm running to the grocery store to pick up a few items, and then I'm coming home to bake cookies for the Holiday Cookie Exchange at my niece's home this weekend. I've decided on my cookie, and will be making six dozen of them. I'll be sure to take pictures before they head to the party. Gotta run. My mixer and the oven await!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Bryan wallets. The recipient will be very happy! Cork fabric clutches you have made me are my very favorite and get quite lot of usage. December Bliss and Balance Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna