November 15, 2018

Like The Energizer Bunny...

Brynwood Fabric/Cork Combo Grab & Go Clutches

Stiiiillllll Going! I made another fourteen (only 12 shown) Grab & Go Clutches for Sunday. These are high quality cotton fabric on the front and cork fabric on the back. I haven't made the wristlets yet. (Remember, I said I'll be doing all of those at the end.)

Brynwood Fabric/Cork Combo Grab & Go Clutches

Handsome is home, and he's doing remarkably well. He's following doctor's orders, and his brother is helping to make sure he gets a little exercise, lots of fluids, and plenty of rest right now. We couldn't be more pleased with how things are going right now. Handsome will continue to heal and improve, now that he's home. We're very blessed and grateful.

I'd love to stay and chat, but I still have wallets to do, so I'd better get back to work. In case you're wondering, I'm sleeping like a log at night! More finishes and photos tomorrow.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You really are the Energizer Bunny. Lovely Grab-N-Go bags. I LOVE mine you created. So thankful Handsome is home and doing well. It must be a Godsend to have his brother there to help and comfort. Keep Sewing Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy your husband is home - he'll get better much faster now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna