November 7, 2018

Event Crossbody Bags Finished...

Brynwood Event Crossbody Bags

This is just a sampling of my completed Event Crossbody Bags. I've finished twenty two of them for the craft event this month.

Brynwood Event Crossbody Bags
 
I've completed black/silver cork and maroon cork bags (not shown) as well. I think they'll all make a nice selection of colors and prints for my customers. I'm going to move on to the Brynwood Grab & Go bags next, but I may still make music and sports themed Event bags, if I have enough time after completing the others on my list.

Most of the Grab & Go bags are already cut and prepped. I'll see how many I can get done. I'm going to make these in fabric/cork combinations, as well as all cork versions...a little something for every taste. 

Handsome may need to have surgery. We'll find out today. If that's the case, I'll be at the hospital that day with needlework in hand. Working on my small Kathy Schmitz designs will be a good way to spend my "waiting" time.  For now, I'll pray he won't need surgery, and concentrate on my husband's health, as I create more stock for the show.

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Finger crossed for your husband. The bags are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Donna, my heart and prayers are with the two of you. Take care of yourself during this time as well as tending to "Handsome"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and Healing Energy for Handsome and may he be fully recovered very soon. Your cork Event bags are amazing dear! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna