November 12, 2018

Production Sewing...

Brynwood "Grab & Go Cork Clutches"

Handsome is still in the hospital, and I spend time with him every day. When I get back home, I make sure the dogs are settled, and then I head to the studio.

I've been assembling some of my Grab & Go Cork Clutches with the wrist straps. Once I have everything made, I'll assemble all the wrist and crossbody straps at once.

Brynwood "Grab & Go Cork Clutches"
 
I'm planning to have about eighteen of this style for the show, so I'll cut and assemble more today or tomorrow. 
 
Once they're finished, I'll turn my attention to more of the Kirby Crossbody bags. I only have a half dozen of those in stock, and definitely need more. I want to use my new purple cork, as well as some of my Enviroleather™, which is a luscious, vegan alternative to the real thing. I have it in purple and a beautiful moss green. I'm going to pair it with cork for a really rich look.
 
We're crossing our fingers that Handsome will be home tomorrow. I'd like that a lot. It's just not the same without him here with us. But, in the meantime, I'll concentrate on getting a few more bags accomplished. I don't want to be sewing last minute, especially since he'll be back soon.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing with how much you accomplish each day. Lovely cork fabrics and bags. I LOVE mine and use it quite often. I am curious to see your newest enviroleather with cork combinations dear. Handsome home with you will be a blessing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clutches Donna, you're so talented! I pray Handsome can come home soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna