November 1, 2018

My Latest Design...

Brynwood Needleworks' Newest Design "Event Crossbody Bag"
 
My latest design will be debuted at the craft show where I'll be vending in November. I made the prototype yesterday, and will be making more for the show.
 
This is the Brynwood "Event Crossbody Bag". With the clear main section, this bag is perfect for carrying to sporting events, concerts, or anywhere that requires a transparent carryall. It has a convenient crossbody strap, and will come in cork fabric/vinyl, and cotton fabric/vinyl, unlined combinations. At approximately 10" x 10", it's also a perfect size to carry keys, tickets, cash, cellphone, and anything else you may need. They'll retail for $45.00.

If you're local, the show will be on Sunday, November 18, 2018 at the Kewaskum Elementary School Gymnasium, in Kewaskum, Wisconsin. The show is from 9 am - 3 pm. One day only! Mark your calendar, and plan to come and see me! 

I'm going to be pretty busy between now and then, creating stock for the show. It's going to be fun!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna