November 26, 2018

How Did I Do?...

Brynwood Needleworks - Hickory Hill Farmhouse Sandwich Bread
 
I had quite the list of goodies I wanted to make over the weekend. I managed to get to some, and not to others. This was my list:
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
  • Banana Nut Bread
  • Cranberry-Jalapeno Jam
  • Hickory Hill Farm Hickory Syrup
Liljegren's Banana Bread (sans Nuts)

Let's see how I did:
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Bars (nope) Probably just as well. I love those tasty treats!
  • Banana Nut Bread (Yes!) Even though I made the first batch without nuts, I made BNB!
  • Cranberry-Jalapeno Jam (no, however, I'm using the cranberries to make Cranberry-Jalapeno Salsa, that I'm taking to the Holiday Cookie Exchange this weekend!)
  • Hickory Syrup (Yes!) I shared that I'd made syrup on Facebook, and sold out the batch before the end of the day. I made a second batch yesterday (photograph below), and just have to get the labels on the bottles after the syrup cools down. They're already listed in my online shop HERE in case you're interested in a bottle or two.
Liljegren's Hickory Hill Farm Hickory Syrup
 
So, you can see, it was a mixed bag of accomplishments. I'm happy tired, knowing I got a lot done. I'm off for a haircut this morning, and then I'll be in the studio when I get home. I have two projects I have to make up today (an "extended" Birthday gift for my sister, who I'll see this weekend; and a commission).

I also worked on a new project that will appear in my shop this week. I'll tell you all about that when I have more to show you. They're going to fit right in with my Brynwood cork creations, and I'm pretty excited about them!

Tag will stop by tomorrow. I hope you rested well over the weekend, and that, if you're in the path of the winter storm (we aren't), you'll stay safe and warm. Later!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. So grateful you are not in the storm’s path. You did excellent on getting goodies made. I am always amazed at all you accomplish dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna