November 14, 2018

More Show Production...

Brynwood Kirby Crossbody Bags
 
I'm getting there. I have seven Kirby crossbody bags completed so far, with more prepared for cutting and sewing today. They're coming along nicely.
 
Brynwood Kirby Crossbody Bags
 
Handsome came home yesterday, and I was so relieved that "tired" overtook me. I didn't sew a single thing. I spent time with him, and didn't feel a single ounce of guilt.
 
Handsome's brother flew in from Wyoming to stay with us until Saturday morning, and we're so happy to have him here. He'll be hanging out with my recuperating husband, so I'll be able to focus on preparing for the weekend show. As I still have so much to do, this is much appreciated. I'll have more finished pieces to share tomorrow. You will come back, won't you?
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. We always do. I am so intrigued with your amazing talents. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us especially with your being so busy. It is always exciting to see what is new. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Blessings that Handsome is home and how wonderful for his brother to come and spend time with him. Your Crossbody Bags are so beautiful. You will have a fabulous show and sale. I also think you will get lots of new commissions that will keep you sewing until the cows come home. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna