November 29, 2018

Kirby's Little Sister Prototype...

Mini Kirby Prototype
 
I got back to working on the Bryn Crossbody Wallets today, but not before I completed a prototype for a smaller version of my Kirby Crossbody Bag. This one is going to be a Birthday gift for one of my little sisters who loves purple, and I'm sure she'll like this one.
 
Kirby and New Prototype - Side by Side Comparison
 
This is a side-by-side comparison of the Kirby Bag and the new bag, with only one front zipper compartment. I love it, but it's not quite what I had in mind.
 
Showing Final Size Preference

The red line on this image is where I want the final bag bottom to be. I'm not going to modify this one, but I've changed the measurements on my notes. I'll make another after I complete the wallets today. I'll show those to you tomorrow. By the way...Don't you love the purple cork? I sure do!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Purple cork looks very Regal. Your new design is lovely dear. Happy sewing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna