November 28, 2018

I'm In The Studio...

Cork and Fabric
 
Yesterday was spent measuring (twice), cutting (once) and embroidering, as I prepared to make custom Bryn wallets for a client (along with a few for my shop). I'm also making another special bag (as a gift for one of my sisters), that I'll eventually have in the shop. It's my tester before I go into production.

So, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I need to finish these today. Cookies are waiting to be made (6 dozen!) for my niece's cookie exchange on Sunday, and I want to leave myself plenty of time for whatever I finally decide to make. 

It's cold outside, so it's perfect weather to get busy in the studio. I'll be back tomorrow with photos of my finished projects.
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Cookies and Sewing...What a Wonderful Life! Enjoy your warm indoor day dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna