November 21, 2018

Organizing The Creative Chaos...

Destiny Awaits

I spent the day cleaning up the mess from two intense weeks of sewing. I have to do this before I can even consider starting something new. I have to be able to find everything, after all!

Parts Bins and Computer

Handsome had a doctor's appointment this morning, so that's where we started. When we got home, I just headed upstairs to start cleaning.

My New Serger (Under Wraps), and A Comfy Chair

I've added a comfy chair to the room, which will be perfect for sitting and stitching, or sewing on binding. I'll haul my footstool in, too, when I'm not at the machines. It's easier to get around, though, if it's not in here full-time.

Jane, Waiting For Her Next Assignment

A few bags, hanging, as they await new homes. I'll be starting new projects very soon! I'm adding some new wallets and bags to my line, and hope to have a few ready in time for Christmas giving.

A Well-Earned Movie
 
After dinner, I came back upstairs with a cuppa tea, so I could enjoy the fruits of my labor. I turned on the telly, to find silly Austin Powers just starting. I watched enough to know that I'd rather watch something else. More serious, you know. Instead, I went to my recording list and pulled up Nicholas Cage in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". lol That's more like it!
 
Handsome's getting his surgical staples removed this morning. He can't drive yet, so I'll take him to his appointment. When I get back, I'll be making up an order of Hickory Syrup. Some to send out for orders right away, and some for stock. I'll make Christmas gift syrup in another week or so, because I want to get back to sewing sooner, rather than later. 
 
Guess I'd better make another list today, too. Santa and I are going to have a busy December!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Your creative spaces are wonderful and you are sew very creative. I miss a comfy chair to sit and stitch or knit or contemplate. Downsizing has its limits! Continued Healing Energy for Handsome. Happy Thanksgiving Dear...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww!!! Very well organized! I've to do the same in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna