November 20, 2018

Tuesday With Tag - Cuddle Bugs...

She's Chokin' Me!
 Hi, Everybody!

I apologize that I'm in a compromisin' position to greet you today. This is what happens when I fall asleep on Mom's lap. I'm so embarrassed. sheesh!

help!

One minute, I'm sleepin' on her lap and snorin' away. The next, she's scooped me up and is callin' me her little cuddle bug. What the heck? 

I'd like to say that I wiggled myself free, and extricated myself from this humiliatin' pose, but I'd be lyin'. I actually liked it, and stayed like this for longer than I wanna tell you. Only reason I looked up was to see what Dad was doin' when he took my picture! I don't like havin' evidence that I really like bein' cuddled.
 
Watchin' Football With Dad

Friday afternoon, Dad, Mom, Dad's brother (Uncle Bruce), Boo and I watched Grandson's football team compete at Camp Randall (Madison, WI) for their division championship. (They won!) 

Boo and I spent more time sleepin', but looked up to see what was goin' on whenever there was cheerin' and whoopin' in the livin' room. Like to startle us silly, it did! And, before you ask, "yes". I'm very comfortable, thanks.

Sleepin' Beauty
 
Uncle Bruce left on Saturday, and I actually wanted to go with him. He really helped Mom, because she could concentrate on gettin' her work done, while Uncle Bruce took care of Dad and us guys. 
 
He's a great guy. He liked it when I got up on the sofa and slept with my head on his lap, and he gave us lots of treats - even if we didn't have to go outside! We're lookin' forward to his next visit already. 

Dad's doin' really well, and Mom had a great time at her show. We spent most of Sunday just keepin' him company until Mom got home. Thanks, Uncle Bruce.  You were a real asset, and now, we've got this from here. Cuddle Bugs at your service!

 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cuddle Bug! No surprise to me...I already had a good idea you like to cuddle. I wouldn’t like the photo confirmation either! Family together and winning football game is a very good way to spend a day. Congratulations to Mom on her excellent show and sales. Uncle Bruce and Dad had some quality time together as Dad recovers. Happy Thanksgiving Tag! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna