November 13, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Our First 2018 Winter Snowfall...

Brynwood's Taggart • First Snowfall Winter 2018

Hi, Everybody!

Guess what? It SNOWED last week!!

Mom took us outside with her when she went to shovel snow and fill bird feeders. Man, did we have fun, too. I snuffled everywhere, and ran through the white stuff. It was snowin' and blowin' while we were outside.

Bella Playing In The Snow

I wasn't the only one, either. Just look at that goofy Black Dog! She was runnin' from down in the front yard, all the way around the barns, and up the hill. To tell the truth, I just stood and watched her. I think she was tryin' to corgi, too. I mean, look at her ears. They're straight up in the air!
 
Liljegren's Suncoast Bella • November 2018

Mom finally got her to sit still so she could take a picture of Boo for Dad to see. Bella has white chinny, chin, chin hairs, but I think there's more snow here, than actual gray, um...white fur. Some of the white stuff is stuck to her, but the snow was still fallin', too, when Mom got this shot.

Bella and Taggart • November 2018
 
By the time all the snow was shoveled off the driveway and feeders were filled, the sun came out. Mom made us stop what we were doin' so she could take another "seasonal" picture of us. I was good and looked at the camera. Bella was gazin' off in the distance. I call it zonin'. Earth to Black Dog. Yooo hooo! Anyone home?

We think Dad's comin' home today, and we're pretty darned excited. We've been missin' him somethin' fierce...and I'm not even gonna tell you how Mom's been since he went to the hospital. We've really had to pick up the slack for Dad, and we're gettin' tired of tryin' to keep her occupied. 
 
Once he walks back in the door, Boo and I can go on break. Of course, we'll be hangin' around him a bunch, so he knows we're glad to have him home. We're crossin' our paws that today's the day. Pictures next week.
 
 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that Handsome is coming home. You, Boo and Mom must be so happy after all the worry of his being away.
    My dogs Ella and Sasha send their love and best wishes.
    Mandy, from the heart of the County of Cheshire in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...Dad’s coming home! You and Bella will be such a comfort to him as he recuperates (yes that is a big word Tag). Mom took some fun photos of you two in the SNOW! Brrr... See ya next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna