November 16, 2018

So Far, So Good...

Current Stock for Show
 
I'm giving myself one more sewing day, and then I'll be working on signage and display for Sunday. I'm doing pretty well. I've got a few Bryn wallets to make, and a few in a new style that I'm calling the "Kyra Clutch". Then, I'll call it done for this show.
 
Oops
 
I was tripping along in fine form yesterday, and then this happened. The piece I was supposed to sew to the front (on the left side), is still sitting on my sewing table in this picture. The back for another bag got sewn to the wrong front. sigh That meant a little un-sewing was necessary. A slight setback. Sharing to "keep it real".

Handsome's brother is here until Saturday, so I'll be working great guns to finish up the last of my sewing before he leaves. Then, I'll do a mockup display in the dining room so I'm sure what my area will look like at the show. I'm planning to get a lot more accomplished today. Monday will be my day of rest. Gotta run. Have a great day!

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. You are refreshing to show your “keeping it real” because we all have those glitches. Your Works of HeArt are looking wonderful and I am certain you will sell out and get commissions. I look forward to see your display space. Happy Sewing Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your workmanship is lovely as always. I love that you are using both cork and vegan leather in your creations. I expect you will do very well at your sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna