November 6, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Taking Off For Election Day...

Waitin' For Dad
 
 Hi, Everybody!

I'm fresh outta snarky comments this week. Dad's still at the hospital, and Boo and I are missin' him. Mom has been sewin' up a storm, which means we're mostly ignored for hours on end. It's a good thing we know how to get her attention when it's important, otherwise she'd completely forget to feed us or let us outside!

We're gonna go for a car ride today. It's Election Day, so Mom will take us along when she heads to the polls. Boo and I already told her who she should vote for. We think she should vote for "the Underdog"! (We had ya goin', didn't we?) 

It's rainin', so we'd better grab our raincoats and collars. We want to get the votin' done so we can go visit Dad this mornin'. Don't forget to do your civic duty. Every vote counts! You can even write in MY name, if you want. I promise a bone in every dish, and a warm bed for every dog. (Wouldn't that be perfect?)

 I'll see you again in seven, 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

1 comment:

  1. Tag dear you have a big job to do and you will be very good at taking care of mom as she focuses on dad getting well. Smooches my little Corgi Cutie...and Bella Boo. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna