November 17, 2018

It's Almost Show Time...

Brynwood "Bella" Tote

The show is tomorrow, and I'm nearly finished with preparations. I added a new tote to my lineup, and am calling it the "Bella" Tote. In case you haven't noticed, all my bags and totes are named for our female dogs (so far), past and present.

Brynwood "Bella" Tote Zipper Detail

Tag wanted me to call this the "Black Dog", but that's the name of a whole concession on the East coast, so I'm leaving that name alone. wink

This tote measures 15" tall by 19" wide by 5" deep. It has one exterior pocket and two interior pockets. There's a gusseted, zipper closure and is made from beautiful and durable cork fabric.

Someone is going to love this one, but after the show is behind me, I'll be making more (in different prints and colors) to add to my shop. You can treat yourself to your own Christmas gift!

Brynwood "Bella" Tote Pocket Detail

In the limited time I had leading up to today, I managed to complete 22 new "Event" bags, 29 "Grab & Go" clutches (wristlets), 9 "Kirby" crossbody bags, 2 "Bryn" crossbody wallets, and 1 "Bella" tote. Whew!

I would have liked to create more Bryn wallets, but to tell the truth...I'm tired, and I'm happy with my output. This is just my first show. I'm looking forward to more in the next year. I'll have more next time.

Brynwood "Bella" Interior Detail
 
I'll probably grab the key fobs I've had in stock for a while and take those along. If I have time today, I may make a few more of those. We'll see.
 
Wish me luck! I'll share photos of my booth and let you know how I do when I visit with you again on Monday. Fun times ahead!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Donna Dear with your beautiful designs, fabrics and exquisite sewing skills you do not need luck. All you need are buyers with money and you will sell out and get lots of commissions. You and your beautiful smiling spirit will do fabulously my friend. XO <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tote you have created! I really love the size of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna