October 31, 2018

Trick or Treat...

Tag, The Magic Dragon and Bella The Little Holstein

Hi, Everybody!
Happy Halloween!
 
 This year, I'm "Tag, The Magic Dragon", and Bella is "The Little Holstein".

Bella and Tag's Halloween Shirts

These are our Halloween shirts. Mom says that our little friend, Conner is gonna get these next.

"You Will Give Us Candy!"

 We know how to stun you into givin' us treats. We give you our "reflector eyes"!
"Yoooou Will Give Ussss Caaaandy!" booooooooo

er...um...we mean, "Trick or Treat"!!
(No chocolate, though, please.)

That Was Fun!

You wanna give us treats now, don't you? hee hee
We're off to terrorize Mom and Dad for snacks. What are you dressin' up as this year?
Whatever it is, have fun, be safe, and don't eat too much candy!
  
 I'll see you again in six. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna