October 19, 2018

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

Tag and Bella - Fall At The Farmhouse
 
I've been busy cleaning my studio rooms (machine and fabric), as well as working outdoors to button things up for winter. Of course, there's still the rest of Autumn to enjoy, so I put together a little farmhouse vignette in the far corner of my kitchen garden.

I'm not going to completely pull out all the plants (and would never remove the perennials), so that there will be a place for the bees and mousies to sleep when the snow falls. Then, I saw these beautiful fall mums, and knew they had to come live with us. I'll move them to cold storage for winter, but the hay bales will stay in place until Spring.
 
The lighting was perfect to show off Bella's sleek coat and caramel-colored eyes, and Tag was happy to be in "his" light, too. I hope you like seeing a little bit of Fall at the farmhouse. It's like I'm in Heaven on earth, really. 

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Donna, what a great photo!! Enjoy the Autumn! Looks like the pups are enjoying the sunshine too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful picture. I usually go all out for autumn/Halloween but this year with two hurricanes I've had to bring everything back inside twice so I'm just being very thankful that we only got wind and some minor rain and giving up on the outside decorating. I loved your picture and thank you for sharing it just brightened my day.

    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Fall vignette. I am not sure Bella and Tag will sit still long enough to fulfill all of Autumn. LOL. Your studio is amazing and I can imagine the complete fun to be sorting and organizing it all. Did you sell your Baby Lock Ellisimo?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna