October 30, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Yard Work...

Tag and Bella In The Leaf Pile

 Hi, Everybody!

The leaves are fallin' fast and furious at the farm. Mom wanted to rake for a while today, so Boo and I decided to help. Dogs are color blind, but Mom told us the leaves are really pretty this time of year. There's nothin' wrong with our sniffers, though, and we noticed all the good smells instead.

Our Front Yard At The Farm

Mom told us we aren't much help, 'cuz we love runnin' around while she's workin'. She just about gets a pile done, and we've gotta run right through it. She's mutterin' somethin' about "two steps forward, and one step back", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Anyway, I have a feelin' she's not gonna keep at it for very long. The wind is gettin' a little nip in it, and she doesn't have a fur coat like mine (or even Bella's!). She'll wimp out and head inside before I can even fetch a stick!

We're coming back tomorrow, too! It's Halloween, and you might need to see our costumes! So, you'll get to visit with us again. Don't forget! Trick or treat!!
 
 I'll see you again in seven tomorrow. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

2 comments:

  1. when I was little, jumping in a pile of leaves was my favorite thing in the fall! Looks like you guys had a blast...Mom, probably not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you pose so perfectly! Do you naturally pose when you see a camera, or how does your Mom get you to do it! You are both so photogenic and thank your Mom for sharing your cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna