October 20, 2018

Day Tripper...

A View Along The Way
 
Sometimes you need to slow down. Take time to regroup. Reevaluate. Regenerate. Yesterday was such a day.
 
It was a good day...a cleansing day. A day when I responded to a "shoulder tap". Do you know what shoulder taps are? (Here's a link that will explain better than I can.) I get them from time to time, and although I've had them since I was a young woman, I listen more carefully now.

So, Handsome and I decided to take a rainy day drive to honor my most recent shoulder tap. In the process, we accomplished a lot, but I only have this photo to share today.

Have you ever had a shoulder tap? Do you call it something else? How do you respond to it? Are you compelled to respond (as I usually am), or do you brush them aside? I'd love to know.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Powerful link dear. I know these shoulder taps but had no idea what they are called. I merely know them as doing “Good Deeds” and “Treatig others as I would like to be treated...Golden Rule”. Bless You My Friend...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very timely Donna. What a tremendous feeling of comfort and renewed strength I felt after reading & listening to his words again. Amen. Thank you dear friend. I shall pass this one on to a friend who has lost somebody ….recently.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna