October 26, 2018

Pincushion Progress...

Embroidered Brynwood Fairy Steed Corgi Pincushion
 
I completed all the embroidery for the current Corgi Pincushion. I decided to embroider it a little differently than I've done in the past, and I really like this one! 
 
I would have completed the assembly, but got sidetracked to complete two very special projects. I have a short deadline, so I had to squeeze them in before I got the pincushion done. I'll complete this one later today.

I have another bread-making class tomorrow, so I'll get this and the special project finished before I spend the day with my hands in flour. That class is called "Rustic Soups and Breads". Do you think I'm going to have fun? Count on it!

I'll share my finishes with you tomorrow, too, so I'd better get back to it. I love it when I'm busy!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Lovely with the green tendril swirls. Happy cooking class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green tendrils and spirals on the pincushion!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your work very much! Perfect stitches, may I ask what type of thread are you using? Thank you Donna, always a treat to see your talented creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna