October 23, 2018

Tuesdays With Tag - Gettin' Ready For Winter...

Brynwood's Taggart

 Hi, Everybody!

Can you believe we've even had snow already? It was snowin' so hard that Mom was laughin' at me. So what if I was runnin' around the house barkin'? It was windy, too!

Brynwood's Taggart

I admit I get a little exercised when it's snowin' and blowin'. Do you have any idea how cold it gets down there when there's even a little snow on the ground? My legs aren't long enough to keep my important parts out of the way, if you catch my drift. Stop laughin'! It's not funny.

Brynwood's Taggart

Thankfully, it all melted pretty quick. Even so, Dad decided we should get the driveway markers in before the ground freezes. That way, we'll know where to drive even when the snow is deep...and believe me, it's gonna get deep, even by my standards.

Brynwood's Taggart

For now, I'm gonna spend the sunny, warmer days lookin' for that darn squirrel...or "Chip" (the chipmunk) as Mom likes to call him. sigh

Runnin' Around The Yard

Of course, I'll be runnin' around tryin' to catch up to that crazy, runnin' Black Dog, too. She loves this fall weather as much as I do...and she always loves to run.

Until Next Week...

I hope you enjoy this weather, too. Maybe it stays hot where you live (Hi, Uncle Eric and Aunt Becky! See you soon!) Maybe it gets cold like it will here. Either way, find the good stuff to roll in, the best stuff to snuffle on, and the best folks to hang around with. Life is too short to sweat the weather.

As Mom would say, "Enjoy every second you're handed, and count your blessings."
 
 I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".
 

2 comments:

  1. Tag I do not prefer the cold either. I am so glad I moved away from the snow...even though I now live in Snow Canyon! Am told it is just a name. My Grandma was quite a character and an excellent prankster and once she crocheted (or knit) cozy warmers for my Grandpa to keep those private parts warm! LOL. Count every second as a wonderful blessing indeed. Smooches...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Tag Your feelings about that white stuff is totally understandable. At least your warm coat is getting ready for those cold windy days that are coming. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna