October 25, 2018

The Well-Behaved Corgi...


Brynwood Needleworks' Corgi Pincushion In Progress
 
We've been doing a lot of outside work, preparing for the inevitable colder weather. Even so, when I've finished my outside chores, it's so nice to come back inside, make a hot cuppa tea and then, sit down to stitch. 

I have commissions that are waiting for my attention, so I'm happy to spend my indoor time doing what I love best. Needle dancing. Next up are my Corgi pincushions. Yes. The well-behaved Corgi.
(Tag can be like the little boy in the Calvin and Hobbs' stories. lol)
 
Brynwood Needleworks' Corgi Pincushion Embroideries
 
After I cut out and stitch my Corgi shape, I hand cut and place all the flowers and leaves. Next, I can sit down and stitch all of those. Then, I'll assemble and fill my pincushion, and it will be ready to go to a new home. See you tomorrow!

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Needle Dancing is a wonderful reward for completing those outdoor chores. The “Well Behaved Corgi” pincushion is delightful dear. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna