October 15, 2018

Vintage Jewelry...

Perfect Embellishment For A Jean Jacket

I recently acquired a huge selection of vintage jewelry. These are all pristine, sparkling treasures. I have a few that are favorites, so I chose these two to pin to my favorite jean jacket. (There is a single stone missing from the leaf pin, but I'm going to go through my Swarovski gems to see if I can use one to repair it.)

Vintage Pins For Future Projects

I know I'll use a number of these in future craft projects. Perhaps I'll use them in upcoming pincushions or decor pieces.

More Vintage Pins
 
I haven't looked at the backs to see if any of this jewelry bears a special maker's mark, but I'll definitely be doing that prior to adding them to my projects. For now, I'm just going to enjoy them in my typical Scrooge McDuck fashion. Yep. Mine. Aaaallllll mine. (wink)
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. OH DEAR! I am swooning over your treasures! Been gone for two weeks with little to no computer time. I must catch up with all you have been doing. Falling into Autumn Bliss...We did Leaf Peeping tours in New Hampshire through Cancamagus Pass with friends. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These so much remind me of my Grandmother's costume jewelry collection that I played dress up with for endless hours growing up. How I wish I had that collection today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, what beauties!! I can't wait to see you use them in a project!! The leaf pin and the others look so nice on your jean jacket!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna