August 15, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - I Was There, Too...

 
Hi, Everybody!
 
Another week has flown by, and I'm back to share this week's highlight(s). First of all, I was almost wettin' my fur when Mom told me I could ride shotgun last Saturday. I love ridin' along with Mom. You never know when she'll pull into a drive-in and grab a cone or somethin' equally tantalizin' to share with me. The chance of that alone is enough to make me wanna go.
 
I got to go with her to Craft Day. When we got there, she parked in the shade and opened windows for my benefit. It wasn't that hot, but a guy likes the cool breeze rustlin' through his fur, you know.
 
Once Mom's friend, Miss Linda heard I was in the car, she had to come out and smooch on me. Mom lifted me out of the Explorer and I got to say "hi" to everyone there. But Miss Linda's special. She's a really good friend of Mom's, plus she adores me. sigh

Once Linda was finished huggin' me, I turned my attention to the photo shoot in another part of the yard. These girls memorialize everythin' in pictures. I don't get it, but I don't get to craft either. The no thumbs thing strikes again.
 
When it was time for Mom to leave, she snapped the lead back on me, and lifted me into her vehicle. She buckled me into the passenger seat and we waved (*or wagged) "bye" to everyone. In no time at all, we were back on the road and drivin' for the barn. I dreamed of pretty girls the entire trip. Have you seen pictures of these ladies? They're all beautiful - inside and out.

I'm lookin' forward to seein' more of them this fall. Miss Linda wants me around, so I just can't be expected to turn my back on her kind of attention. I'll get back there in no time.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

10 comments:

  1. Glad you got to see your friends & had a good time, Tag.
    Did Mom stop for a treat?
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      We had a great time, and yes!! She did stop for treats for me, as well as the ladies back home. I'm lookin' forward to doin' it again soon.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Awww - how nice of Mom to take you along. I imagine it must have been hard for the ladies to concentrate on their crafting when the cuteness of you was around to distract them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      I was pretty happy to have some one-on-one time with Mom. The ladies didn't get to see my awesomeness until after they were all done craftin'. I didn't want to be a distraction. I made up for it, though when they all came outside!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Tag you are the star of every get together. How could ladies ignore your cute adorable self! Glad you got to go with mom. Smooches from me…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      I do manage to wow the ladies, for sure. I know, I should be more humble. Mom tells me that all the time, but I just can't help myself. I had a nice time visitin' with the girls, and hated to leave them (again). Hope Mom takes me next time, too!
      Smooches for you!
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you got quite a fuss made over you Tag...so glad you got to go along and have a hey day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Debbie:
      Yeah. I guess you could say that. I sure don't mind it either! I'm hopin' to fly co-pilot again next time. Mom likes havin' me for company when she drives. (It's about an hour away.) I'll definitely let everyone know when I go!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  5. Oh Tag, you just have the best adventures every week. Road trip with just you and mom and then to ride shotgun, you are just the King of canines. And I must say that Miss Linda has very good taste.
    Have a great week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      There's nothin' better than ridin' shotgun with Mom! Our road trips are the best, and the only thing better was when we all traveled together in the Airstream. (Mom misses those days, and so do I.) I'm gonna ask Mom for a crown, and tell her "Miss Shirley said so!" hee hee See you next week!
      Big Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna