August 30, 2023

New In My Shop...

 
Nothing better than to have a little love potion to brighten your day. 
 
Amortentia is the name used in a particular wizarding movie series of which I'm quite fond. You know the one.
 
 
Add a little sparkle here and...

 
there to make you smile. 
 
The swirling liquid is actually more pink than peach, and when you shake it, there's a lovely gold tint to the entire mixture. Of course, you know it isn't meant to be ingested. The bottle is sealed and isn't meant as a child's toy. For decorative purposes only.

Already listed in my Etsy shop. Buyer will receive this exact piece.

New designs coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. That is too cool!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Marilyn said - very cool!! You won't have any trouble selling these I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with a third....very cool.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: Breathtakingly Beautiful. This is a magical Love Potion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna