August 22, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - A Date With Mom...

 
Hi, Everybody!!
 
Here's a picture of me wearin' my bowtie from (more than) a few years ago. In fact, we were still livin' in Florida when I posed for this, so you might say I was still a puppersnapper! Well, I'm gettin' out my ol' bow tie, 'cuz I've got a date with Mom!!!
 
Dad's last concert of the season is tomorrow. Dad told Mom last night - and I just happened to overhear them - that it's supposed to be 96° tomorrow, so they're gonna have the concert inside instead of outside. Not the best of conditions for me to show off, but I'm goin' anyway. I'm sure if there aren't many kids, there will be lots of old people (Mom and Dad's age heehee) who would love to pet my silky fur! 

Dad's had a lot of fun playin' this summer and tomorrow night they're doin' a whole concert of favorites that were voted on by the audience over the whole season. It's gonna be fun. (I wonder if they'll play "How Much Is That Doggie In The Window"?)

People always love seein' Corgis - even though WMBBD and her pretty (nuts) daughter come in a close second - so I'm expectin' to get a lot of attention. It's about time (again), too!

I'm gonna close for now. I've got one more sleep until my Dad's show, so I'd better get my beauty rest. I'm gonna ask Mom to give me a good brushin' and spray some girly smell on me, too. Gotta look my best for my fans, you know! Pictures and stories next week!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

4 comments:

  1. Sherry of createology: Tag you will be the star of the night. You are so dapper and cuddly the ladies will be beggin to pet your silky coat. Enjoy Dad’s music too. Smooches Dear…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag, your handsome self is going to steal a whole lot of thunder away from the musicians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about stealing the show, you've got this covered. And you know the applause will be for you.
    Looking forward to hearing about your adventure next week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tag, you are so handsome in your bowtie!
    I hope Dad's concert was fun & that you got some pettin' & attention. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna