June 6, 2022

Welcome To The Garden...

 

Likely, by the time you read this, I will have finished assembling this latest Flower Garden Strawberry Sachet and packaged it to mail to its new home. 

It rained on and off on Sunday, so the weather was perfect for needle dancing and homemade beef stew (with fresh-from-the-oven buttermilk biscuits). 

We’re scheduled for more of the wet stuff, so I’m going to make up a small batch of strawberry jam for the pantry. I’ll be picking up raspberries (on sale) later this week to do the same. 

Tag will visit with you tomorrow, and I’ll have photos of the finished Strawberry Sachet and jam when I see you again on Wednesday. See you then!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!
    Mmmm, stew sounds good right about now, it's dark & rainy again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark and rainy here too so nice to pop in and see your pretty flower creation. Someone is going to be very happy with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna