June 3, 2022

Here's A Peek...

I can finally share a peek at what I've been working on. There's still a lot to do, but I'm making headway. I've completed more than you see in this picture, but I wanted to catch a daylight image, rather than one taken under artificial light. I think this fabric looks creamy on my computer screen, but it's actually a bright white. 

I'll be working on it again today, and then over the weekend. I'm hoping to have it completed by Monday. We'll see how that goes. I'll share more with you tomorrow. 

I'm also going to try my best to answer all the comments from the past week. I apologize that I haven't been keeping up, but I promise to do better. I'll be sitting down at my desktop computer today. It's so much easier for this old secretary to type on the keyboard rather than my cell phone. Time for coffee, and then I'll do some catching up. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I am SO with you on the typing on a keyboard vs a phone. Former secretary here too and I simply can't get my fingers to cooperate on a phone (or a tablet) so I generally avoid phones like the plague. Can't get my head around laptops either with the mouse part at the front of the keyboard....that just confounds me.
    Love your latest creation - someone is going to be happy with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna