June 14, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Like Watchin' Cars Rust...

 

Hi, Everybody!

It's that time again. I'm back in the saddle and ready to dish some fresh lies again this week.

I'd love to tell you that I've been doin' excitin' stuff since the last time we visited, but the truth is, it's been pretty borin' around here for the Corgi. Yesterday, Mom put the long leash on me and Dad tethered me to that mighty, great moorin' monument in our front yard. I'm good, but there was no way I was even gonna try to drag that thing around!

They were workin' in the yard. Mom said somethin' about deterrin' me from goin' on walkabout, so they decided to tie me up instead. Whoop dee do. I could still bark my fool head off, so I got my revenge after all. I also got my line twisted around the small yard tractor, which was most inconvenient for the erstwhile gardeners.

Watchin' them openin' and tossin' mulch ranked right up there with "watchin' cars rust". Booooorin'! It was a good thing Claudette came to visit, because otherwise I would have lost it.

Mom keeps promisin' we're gonna go off and do somethin' fun, so I haven't given up hope that I'll have a real interestin' post to share with you soon. So, I'm not gonna punish you by draggin' this weeks' post out. Instead, I'll wish you a fair week, and promise to be back next week. See you then!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

6 comments:

  1. Glad you got to get out Tag, the weather has been nice.
    Sorry you have to be tied up, but Mom & Dad don't want to lose you.
    Maybe something exciting will happen soon!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I was glad, too. I've been mostly a leashed prisoner since my second walkabout. Doesn't look like I'll get parole any time soon either. sigh I'm hopin' for excitin'. I could use it!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Well Tag - you have to remember that you now have the role of supervisor and you'll have to take your responsibilities seriously. After all, who is going to protect Mom and Dad from things like marauding insects and dive-bombing birds?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      I was a great supervisor, but I really wanted to be "on the run" instead. My heart wasn't really in the job. (They don't pay enough. lol) I did make sure no mass murderers or postal workers didn't come on our property, tho'. Oh, well. Maybe I'll be loose next time.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Hi Tag my good buddie! Being a supervisor is not an easy job. It is very hard to sit by and not micro-manage. Barking is a skill and you are merely honing that skill. Toodles…XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      So happy to hear from you. You're right about bein' a supervisor. I don't bother with the micro-managin'. That's Mom's job. (Just ask Dad. lol) Mom says I have barkin' down to a fine art. hee hee
      Big Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna