June 21, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Another Photo Shoot...


                                                                                            Hi, Everybody!

Get ready for a cuteness overload. We really did it this week. Mom did a photoshoot with us, and we're lookin' gooood! Check these pics out, if you don't believe me.

Just look at us! Aren't we regal? Mom really loves this one because no tongues are hangin' out. Dad calls that tongue-out look, "Hangin' out the boiled ham." This is much better. Just the beautiful girls, and my own handsome self.


Next up is Bella (aka WMBBD, aka World's Most Beautiful Black Dog, aka Boo, aka Mama)
There are some I use for her, but Mom said if I shared them, I'd be grounded.


Next up is The Kid. Her lanky self, indeed. Uncle Mike (in Florida) will appreciate this fine example of huntin' dog. Mom's been playin' with new techniques on her iPhone, and this is her first attempt. She'll keep workin' on it, though.


Let's not forget Claudette and Crystal. This is where they like to hang out durin' the day...right on the porch furniture. At night, they move around the corner into Mom's two rattan (cushioned) chairs. 

I think the reason they like it so much around there is because Mom fixed up beds for them on the other chairs so they wouldn't be too cold. It seems to be appreciated, especially on colder evenin's.

Well, I know this is quite a bit of handsome for mere mortals to take in, so I hope you're okay. I'm gonna close for now and get back to a little Summer loungin'.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Been There, Chewed That!"

10 comments:

  1. Those are all great pics that Mom took.
    You are 1 handsome dude, Tag!
    The girls are all so pretty.
    Carly looks taller than her Mom!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Marilyn:
      Those girls are both tall from my perspective! lol I do think that Carly's gonna be a little taller, but Boo has a bigger butt. (rollin' on the floor laughin' right now!)
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. I'd say Mom is doing well with her iphone, but than again how could she not with such great subject matter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      Yeah. We really make the shot, don't we?
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Tag you certainly are dapper and handsome. You make the girls shine. Mom is doing great with her new iPhone. Claudette and Crystal are very lucky to have found such a great Bed and Breakfast to live every day in love and comfort. Keep smilin my Corgi Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Thanks for the compliment. I agree. I really make those girls look good. I'm makin' sure those girls have a canine to play with. They both like me now, but Crystal's still a little wary. I'll win her over soon, though.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. What a good looking pack you have, Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Great looking kids!! All 5 of them, but man, that Tag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Kris:
      I keep tellin' Mom that! I think that's why I get to write my own blog posts every week. I'm pretty sure I'm her favorite, too.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna