June 4, 2022

Running To The Weekend…


Her feet barely touch the ground. She’s a joy to watch. Carly runs like the wind, and she really is a sight to behold.

We began the day by taking each of the dogs out Friday morning. Carly and Bella had great fun running all over our property. Tag was kept a lot closer. 

Bella had a vet appointment first thing, so Handsome and Bella were on their way in no time. We’ve been concerned about her drinking soooo much water, and then having to go outside nearly every hour. Turns out, she has a bladder infection. She’s already taken her first days’ dosage, so she’ll be feeling much better today.

I stitched right through natural lighting for photos, so I decided to just keep going and share more photos on Monday. 

We have plans for our granddaughter’s soccer game tonight. She graduates from high school this month, so there will be much celebrating. More photos to share next week. I may head to the farmer’s market this morning, too. I’m interested to see what they have this early. I’m gearing up for early summertime canning. 

I’m heading to the kitchen for my first coffee. Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope Bella feels better soon.
    Congrats to your Granddaughter!
    We've had beautiful weather the last few days.
    have a great weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Bella soon feels much better (just think how fast she'll be able to run then!). Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna