June 7, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Just Hangin’ Out…

 


Hi, Everybody!
This week is gonna be short (no pun intended).

It’s been rainin’ the past couple of days, so that means I only go outside when I have to. I’m not the kind of guy who likes gettin’ wet unless I’m swimmin’. It also means I can hang out with my favorite person… the guy who feeds me! Dad, of course!

Mom’s not a fan of quilts on the new furniture, but where would I be without them? On the floor, of course! This way, I can leap onto the cushion next to Dad, and nuzzle up to him while he catches up on his emails. He gets the pleasure of my company, and I have a clear shot of the road. That means I can see cars comin’ down the road, so I can get a head start at barkin’ my fool head off.

Looks like we’ll have better weather for the next couple days. That means I can catch up on my favorite activities…snoozin’ on the porch, eatin’ animal crackers, and avoidin’ Claudette. She’s actually been rubbin’ up on me lately. Cheeky puss.

I’d love to hang out and visit with you, but we’re burnin’ daylight here. According’ to FaceBark (and they’re always accurate, right?) It’s “Pet Appreciation Week”. Another excuse to paaaarty! If you’ve got a pet, give ‘em a little extra cuddles today. They’ll appreciate it.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"


2 comments:

  1. You look so comfy next to Dad, Tag.
    Aww, Claudette wants to be your friend. :)
    Be good!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging out with Dad sounds pretty perfect and having a comfie quilt-lined couch makes it even better. Hope Pet Appreciation Week leads to some great treats and extra skritches for you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna