June 27, 2022

I’m just sharing two photos from Craft Day with you this time - our group photo, and one of all the completed projects. 

It was nice to see everyone, considering the sad event that  brought us all together earlier this month. There was a lot of love in the house Saturday, as we tried to give Adrienne a normal day, even if for a short time. 

It was Kim’s turn again to choose our project this time. She has a Glow Forge, which laser cuts just about anything. She cut wood pieces that formed the stripes, the field of stars, and the “Welcome”. 

We each chose the colors, painting and then gluing the elements together to create our finished pieces. Some added hangers, and some added ribbons. I decided to think on that for a while, so I stopped with my assembly, and will decide later whether or not to add more.

It rained the entire time we were together, and the rain followed me home. It was a much-needed soaking for the plants and crops. 

Tag will be here tomorrow. I’m ready for a cup of coffee, and then it’s time to bake bread. I’ll be back Wednesday to tell you about the rest of my weekend  



 

8 comments:

  1. That's a great project!
    Glad you had fun.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn. I always enjoy the time we can spend together.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your day, difficult as it must have been in some ways. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Gratefully, those moments were few. We mostly spent the time building each other up. The best kinds of friends.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Oh Donna, I love what you ladies made! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry of createology: This is such a wonderful project. Patriotic and timely. So glad you ladies could get together and create…not just a project but also a bond of friendship. We actually got a splash of rain from one tiny cloud. Lovely week dear…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Dear Sherry:
      We really needed that rain. Actually, we could use more. I'm really happy with this latest project. Those Glow Forges are awesome machines! Take care, and thanks for the note.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna