March 30, 2020

Restful Contemplation...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wooly Stitching
 
So many things going on right now. I don't need to mention them to you. I'm sure you have a list of your own. If nothing else, being home is a time for thoughtful contemplation and finishing projects that were set aside. 
 
It's a time for long distance talks with loved ones, and for opening up to new possibilities. Even as the world is forced to build barriers, there are instances where walls tumble down. I sit and think on these things as I continue to embroider my border panels. Did I mention that there are so. many. leaves.? sigh

I'm going to keep working and contemplating. I hope you've found a project to keep your hands and mind occupied as we move into a new week. I'll be right here if you're looking for me. You can count on Tag to be back tomorrow.

REMINDER: If you haven't entered my 11th Blog Anniversary Giveaway yet, click on the 11th Anniversary button in my sidebar. Entries close at 11 pm tomorrow night, and winner(s) will be announced on Wednesday!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. There might be a lot of leaves, but it will be drop-dead gorgeous when done!
    I am going through preciously stitched pieces & finally finishing a lot of them!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sooooo many projects to work on. And I've forced myself to finish up the two that I really hated working on. What a relief that they're now in the rearview mirror! Family is safe and well (?) and we're staying connected cyberly. Is that a word? I continue to count my blessing each day. Stay safe and well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So. Many. Leaves. You got this dear. Hubby and I are spending even more time together and we are enjoying one another...so far. Today we took a drive annd then walked across Gunlock Dam to see the Falls. The weather was gorgeous! It was nice to get fresh air and see Nature at her finest. Staying well and safe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna