March 27, 2020

Making Great Progress...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wooly Border Details

Not only did I work on setting up the borders today, I also began stitching on them! These are three of the four flowers located in the center of each side border. In addition to the blanket stitches, I also added Colonial knots and bullion stitches to the centers. I love how they're turning out

Brynwood Needleworks - Setting Up Wooly Critter Borders

The three borders that remained to be fused are complete, except for a single vine at each corner. I can't add those until the seams are all joined to the main quilt. Once that's done, I can fuse those final parts and stitch them, too.

Brynwood Needleworks -  Bottom Border Center

This is the center motif on the bottom border. After I finish one of the side borders (detail in the second photo), I'm going to go to the bottom border and embroider all of this.

Nothing quite calms my nerves like needle dancing, so this is how I intend to spend my weekend. I'm hoping to be able to add the borders to my quilt very soon.

DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna