March 24, 2020

Tuesdays With Tag - Takin' Precautions...

Brynwood Needleworks - I'm Takin' Precauctions

 Hi, Everybody!

Last week I was "social distancin'". This week, I'm takin' more precautions.
I'm not bein' an alarmist. I'm just bein' careful, along with Mom and Dad.

Brynwood Needleworks - This Week's Look
 
I'm washin' my paws on a regular basis. I'm stayin' indoors, unless I've gotta relieve myself. (See my signature? Doin' otherwise is frowned upon around here.) I'm not goin' off our farm property, to be sure I don't bring a bug back in the house.
 
I'm not afraid. I'm not worryin'. I'm not howlin' at the moon (well, sometimes I howl at the moon, but for a different reason). I'm not invitin' lots of people in to party. I'm just bein' smart. We can all get through this together if we're smart.
 
Just remember...
Corgi On. Corgi Strong.
We're Americans. We've got this! 
I'm pullin' for you.
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Just Do It...but not on the rug."
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tag buddy, It's Toby. I want to let you know I am doin' ok after my surgery ( and so is mom). I whimpered a bit, but mom said 'remember what Tag told you to do'. That set me straight! The Doc said I will be fine in about 10 days. I'm gettin' there. You look cool in that mask. I have to wear a megaphone, I mean an E Collar, not cool! Thanks for your help. Your're the man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those eyes in the second photo of you Tag! I just want to hug you. I'm highly claustrophobic so just the THOUGHT of having to wear a mask makes me hyper-ventilate. Take care of your people - stay safe, stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you do set a fine example of makin the best out of a difficult situation. Stayin home and secluded is difficult for so many however there are always lots of ways to pass the time. Stay well and healthy...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna