March 16, 2020

Planning A Busy Week...

Brynwood Needleworks - Stitching Borders
 
Over the weekend I baked five loaves of bread, transformed six loads of dirty laundry into clean clothes, and worked on my Wooly Critter Sampler quilt borders.
My plans for the week - which include PT for Handsome - are to finish these borders, and get them attached to the quilt. I'm also hoping that our Sit & Stitch for this week hasn't been cancelled, as I'm really looking forward to it. If it is, I'll still be traveling to Menasha to pick up more Farmhouse Gatherings precuts, and the current WoolBox!

Tag will see you tomorrow. I'll let you know on Wednesday whether or not I'll see Lisa B., Kathy D. and the rest of the Sewcial Sisters ladies at Primitive Gatherings. 

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Looking lovely Donna.Stay well both of you,we are only going out for essentials at the moment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura:
    Looks like Sit & Stitch was cancelled. I'm going to stay at the farmhouse with Tag and Handsome. I'm sure it's for the best.
    Stay healthy and safe, my friend.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna