March 9, 2020

Fun And Games...

Brynwood Needleworks - Four-Patch Blocks From Primitive Gatherings' "Farmhouse Gatherings" Fabrics
 
We had a fun and busy weekend. On Saturday, I sat down for a few hours and pieced the four-patch blocks that will be sewn into my simple Chenille Four-Patch lap quilt.
On Sunday, Handsome and I attended a farm toy show in a nearby town. Our friend and neighbor, Shelly had a booth, and of course, I had to purchase one of her pieces. I'm going to share what I bought another day. (Hint: It has a compass on it!) It was good for Handsome to get out and walk a little more than he can here at home, and he really did get some exercise for his new knee. 

The weather is getting warmer, too, and we already have birds returning to the farm. Red-wing blackbirds, robins, and sandhill cranes are the first to show up, and their calls fill the air. It's great to see them back again, too.

I spent the afternoon reading a book that a friend is publishing. It's a wonderful piece, and I was in happy tears by the end. I'll tell you more about that when I have permission, but it was a perfect way to finish the day.

Off to take Handsome to physical therapy this morning, and then I'll be back to the studio this afternoon. I'll see you again on Wednesday, as Tag is here tomorrow. 
**I'd like to remind you about the sale going on in my shop right now, too. You need the code that I'm only sharing with my blog and Facebook friends. Just click HERE and use the code: BWANNIVERSARY for 20% off. Thanks for looking! See you Wednesday.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna